Happy Beadmas 2020! I hope you are all having a wonderful start to the week!
In today’s blog post, I am sharing my two favourite Christmas teas from DAVIDsTEA, as well as two Christmas/Holiday and Tea-themed OHM Beads bracelets.
So, if you are ready, make sure to grab a delicious cup of tea and let me share this collection with you!
*this post contains affiliate links
My Favourite DAVIDsTEA Christmas and Holiday Teas:
My first favourite Christmas tea has been a long-time favourite. It is called Santa’s Secret from DAVIDsTEA. It has black tea leaves, candy cane sprinkles, peppermint leaves and vanilla flavouring for ingredients! Here is what DAVIDsTEA has to say about it:
Ever wonder how Santa manages to deliver all those presents in just one night? He uses a special combination of Chinese black tea, peppermint leaves and spices – all sprinkled with real little candy canes. It’s both energizing and remarkably soothing. All Santa needs is one cup and his motto changes from “ho ho ho” to “go go go.”– DAVIDsTEA
I love making Santa’s Secret as a latte. It is a cozy, delicious treat. This tea just brings me back to that cozy, light-hearted Christmas feeling.
I decided to pair this tea with my Lucky Red OHM Whip Bracelet and some of my favourite Christmas/Holiday and tea themed charms.
Sweet, spicy & heartwarming. Inspired by the comforting flavours of freshly baked gingerbread, this energizing all-natural matcha green tea is the coziest way to get your daily dose. Try it as a frothy green tea latte topped with a dash of cinnamon a holiday treat that’s as delicious as it is comforting.– DAVIDsTEA
Gingerbread Matcha has Matcha green tea powder, cane sugar and natural gingerbread flavouring as its ingredients.
I enjoy making Gingerbread Matcha both hot, as a latte or as an iced tea. You might remember an IGTV video where I made it iced, for Christmas in July!
What are your favourite Christmas/Holiday drinks? Perhaps you are like the OHM Hot Mug Gingerbread man and prefer a delicious hot chocolate:
I am so excited to team up with OHM Beads and to continuing helping host their 12 days of giveaways! Thank you, OHM!
Day 2 of #Beadmas2020 #BeadmasStories ✨
One winner will win:
1 OHM Pretty Tea Cup bead & 1 OHM Tea Bag BOTM bead.
Here’s how to enter:
- Leave a comment below, sharing what your favourite Christmas/Holiday drinks are! And your Instagram handle.
- Go to Instagram and find my #BeadmasStoriesDayTwo post.
- Answer the following question in the comment section of the Instagram:
What ingredients are in the Santa’s Secret tea from DAVIDsTEA?
- Follow @ohmbeads and @fashionstoryteller on Instagram (if you are not already).
This giveaway is in no way endorsed, affiliated or sponsored by Instagram, WordPress or DAVIDsTEA. ✨
This giveaway ends on December 3, 2020 at 11 am EST . 1 random winner will be drawn. Winner must follow instructions correctly to win. Winner must answer question 3 correctly.
Winner will be contacted through Instagram Direct message and will have 24 hours to claim their prize. If I have not heard back after 24 hours, a new winner will be drawn. Winner will be announced on my Instagram Stories.
Happy April 2nd, 2020! I hope today finds you and your loved ones safe, healthy and doing well.
In today’s blog post, I will be hosting a fun giveaway on behalf of OHM Beads! For the month of April, OHM Beads is having daily giveaways, games, and themes. The official hashtag for the month is #OHMinApril. A new giveaway/game/theme will be happening every day and they will be hosted by either OHM HQ, an OHM Team Member or an OHMbassador. I am so excited to be hosting #OHMTeaforTwo for the April 2nd giveaway!
Today’s theme is #OHMTEAFORTWO and I one lucky winner will have the opportunity to win the OHM Tea Bag BOTM! To find out how…keep on reading!
As all of you know, I am a HUGE tea addict and I have embarrassingly large cupboards of teas (yes, I said cupboards). But not to worry, they are all organized by tea type (green, oolong, black, etc.) as well tea bags and loose leaf teas. It is very safe for me to say that I could probably open up my own tea shop, with the amount of teas I have!
Am I the only one? Do you have a large tea cupboard? Or cupboards?!
One of the reasons I love tea is because of the experiences that goes along with it.
Here are some of my favourite tea experiences:
– the art of making tea is a relaxing experience that provides a wonderful escape from the hustle and bustle of every day life. I love preparing the perfect cup of tea or tea latte. It is a time to stay present, in the moment!
– designing with the OHM Alice in Wonderland collection
– picking out the perfect mug or tea cup is such a fun experience!
– afternoon tea or high tea is honestly the BEST way to catch up with loved ones and create memories to last a life time!
– having a friend over for tea!
– after dinner dessert…usually mean tea! And usually means time with love ones!
– TEA PARTIES!!!!
– going to a local tea shop and smelling and sampling hundreds of amazing teas…one of the best ways to spend an hour, if you ask me!
– grabbing a tea-to-go and going for walk in a winter wonderland or on an autumn day…nothing quite like it!
– bubble tea or iced tea…on a hot summer’s day. Again…nothing quite like it!
– sharing a cup of tea with a guinea pig named, Harlow. THE BEST!
– Unboxing a tea order! OR…the OHM Tea Bag BOTM Bead!!!!
What are some of your favourite tea experiences?
As mentioned, OHM Beads is giving away the OHM Tea Bag BOTM (Bead of the Month)! This is one of my favourite OHM Beads and is an incredible experience to unbox. If you’d like to watch my first impressions and unboxing of this bead, you can watch it HERE or down below:
The OHM Tea Bag BOTM comes with TEAriffic packaging. When you first open it, you will see that it comes inside an OHM tea tin. From there, you will pull out an OHM tea infuser and inside you will find tea bag. After gently opening the tea bag, you will find your bead!
To enter to win:
- Head over to @fashionstoryteller Instagram profile, find the official #OHMTEAFORTWO photo and tag 1 friend you love to have tea with!
- Share a photo on your instagram profile, sharing a memory/experience that involved tea! Make sure to use the hashtags: #OHMINAPRIL #OHMTEAFORTWO #BEADSANDTEA and tag @fashionstoryteller and @OHMbeads.
- For a bonus entry: leave a comment down below with your instagram name and what your favourite type of tea is.
One qualifying winner will be drawn and will have 24hrs to claim their prize. If the winner fails to claim their prize in 24hrs, a new winner will be drawn.
To qualify to win, the winner must complete actions 1 and 2 correctly. Giveaway ends on April 3rd, 2020 at 11:00 AM PACIFIC.
Winner will be announced on my Instagram stories.
Void Where Prohibited.
Best of luck to all who enter! A special thank you to OHM Beads for this giveaway and for making the month of April sooo fun!